City Wide is different than any other franchise concept because of the following:
1. Our Why. The City Wide team is committed to positively impacting the lives of everyone within the City Wide community of franchisees, clients, employees, contractors, and vendors. We believe everyone matters, and being successful in life is not enough. We must also be significant!
2. Our Recurring Compounding Revenue Stream. With more than 20 different services to open doors and generate income from, City Wide is the ultimate flywheel business.
3. We are experts in sales and client relationships. City Wide franchisees focus on the things they do best – sales and management – while contractors do what they do best and provide the technical expertise, the equipment, inventory and people. At the same time, the franchisor focuses on providing world class support, training, technology and back house support services.
4. Recession Proof. Our offerings are so diverse, we truly are as recession proof as you can be.
5. Legacy. This is a big opportunity “super franchise” concept for an empire builder who wants to provide a legacy for the family.
Interested in opening your own City Wide Maintenance franchise? Take the next step and request more information.Send Me More Information
Successful City Wide owners exhibit these high-level professional, behavioral and financial qualifications:
City Wide offers an onboarding plan that includes online training and coaching in preparation for in-person training, two weeks of intense classroom and hands-on training in Kansas City, and ongoing business coaching facilitated by a Business Performance Coach and a team of specialists. Franchisees positively report on the ongoing training and support they receive from City Wide Franchise.
City Wide manages more than 20 different building maintenance services (e.g. lawn and landscaping, security, handyman services, janitorial) for commercial properties. City Wide specializes in sales leadership and providing world-class client experiences while our independent contractors focus on the services themselves.
Full marketing suite of products
Starting out will be focused on sales acquiring commercial accounts and building a B2B sales and management model.
The earning potential at City Wide is compelling. The scalability of our model is a key reason why franchise-seekers choose to open a City Wide location. Here are a few of the highlights of our 2019 Item 19.
$3.9 Million Average Unit Volume
$8.8 Million Average (Top Quartile)
This $100 billion industry is growing each year and the demand for commercial building services is consistently rising. Our franchise concept has 20+ service offerings and relationships that last an average of eight years.
From signing Franchise Agreement to opening 60-90 days
Most City Wide franchisees do not have prior experience in commercial building maintenance services. What they do have in common is a desire to help people and a drive to be successful. Common backgrounds of City Wide franchisees include sales executives, management professionals, HR professionals, previous business owners and CEOS, and other business-to-business leadership-based careers.
$200,000 - $360,000
I am a big fan of the Franchise Model, it provides the right level of help while still allowing for entrepreneurship. Having been involved with several different franchises over the years I can say that City Wide by far has the best corporate culture.
JP, Franchise Owner
City Wide Maintenance
Initial training was excellent. Fast-paced, informative, and interactive. I have also sent [employees] to regional training and [they] attended the first annual DOO summit as well. Great opportunity to learn at a deeper level. Rating from them was excellent.
Susan, Franchise Owner
City Wide Maintenance