The mosquito control industry is a high growth market, and Mosquito Joe has emerged as an industry leader with strong branding, best-in-class systems, and ability to grow rapidly nationwide. There's never been a better time to start your own Mosquito Joe franchise and be your own boss than right now!
Start your own business with extensive training and support from an experienced team with a track record in building highly successful national brands that are now "household names." Mosquito Joe provides a service that improves the quality of life for people in your community by allowing them to enjoy their yards and eliminating the worry of mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks. Mosquito Joe offers a tremendous opportunity for those looking to build a successful and lasting business as a recognized leader in the booming $11.4 billion pest control industry.
Top 10 Reasons Why Mosquito Joe is the Right Business Investment
As one of the hottest new franchise opportunities in America, successful individuals like you choose Mosquito Joe for business ownership for various reasons:
- Exploding outdoor pest control market driven by an increased concern surrounding mosquito-borne illnesses
- Low investment opportunity
- Extensive training and support
- National call center support
- $2,500 discount for Veterans & Hometown Heroes, SBA Approved
- Home-based business offers personal, professional, and financial flexibility
- Recurring revenue business offers long-range profit potential
- Best branding in the industry makes Mosquito Joe inherently recognizable and memorable
- State-of-the-art customer service and back office management system
- Well funded franchisor poised for rapid growth nationwide
Infographic: Mosquito Joe - Past, Present, Future
We're looking for franchise partners who are motivated and ready to make a commitment to their future and the future of Mosquito Joe.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to add a home-based or seasonal business to their portfolio as well as someone with home services experience looking to serve their community.
Potential candidates must have a minimum liquid capital of $30,000.
Outside Is Fun Again
The Mosquito Joe franchise opportunity is unlike any other business opportunity.
Some of our recent accolades include:
- Top Franchise for 2017 by Franchise Business Review
- #1 Top New Franchise for 2017 by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 1st in the Pest Control Category and 26th overall in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2016 Franchise 500 list
- 128th on the 2016 Inc. 5000: Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
Mosquito Joe is a world-class franchise company, building a household name market by market. We are talking to motivated people to operate Mosquito Joe businesses across the country. If you are looking for an add-on or full-time business, seize your territory today and take control of your future.
If the Mosquito Joe franchise opportunity sounds like the one for you, we'd like to hear from you by submitting the form below.
"I always wanted to own a business and when my wife and I found Mosquito Joe, we saw incredible potential. Our plan was to work hard running the business on the side so that I would eventually be able to quit my job and run Mosquito Joe full-time. I was ecstatic when that day came a year earlier than planned, exceeding my expectations for the growth and success of our business."
- Brad Simon, Mosquito Joe of Arkansas
“The support by Corporate has been outstanding. It is very clear that they are aware that the success of Mosquito Joe is very much tied to the success of each individual franchisee. I currently work as a pilot, while my wife is full-time MoJo. The systems in place have made it possible to manage our operation even while not physically on location.”
- Kurt Godwin, Mosquito Joe of Baltimore-Annapolis
I was looking for an opportunity to be in business for myself and fell in love with the Mosquito Joe concept, from the service it provides to the branding it offers and the people running the franchise system. The business model is easy to understand and execute and the web-based software allows you flexibility to manage on the go.
- Chris Cookman, Mosquito Joe of Macon-South Atlanta