Brightway Agency Owners succeed because:
- They have the widest selection of insurance companies to offer their customers. “Captive” agents (State Farm, Allstate) generally sell insurance for just one company. The average independent agent sells 6.3 companies. The average Brightway agency sells more than 73 companies
- The programs and processes we use are developed and executed by a Leadership Team with an average of 30 years’ experience leading national U.S. financial services companies—we know what works and why
- Our system gives agents the tools to outsell others two-to-one*
A proven system designed to help you reach your potential. Brightway is the only leading independent agency franchise system that is:
Profitable at its core business
- Other franchise systems rely on selling franchises to remain viable. Brightway is profitable at our core business—selling and servicing insurance
- We are proud of the superior returns our Agency Owners enjoy and publicly disclose actual financial results
Our thinking is simple: For us to make money, our Agency Owners must make money. We only profit when our agencies profit
- We use our buying power to negotiate discounts on vendor contracts and pass 100% of the savings on to Agency Owners. We do not mark-up pass-through costs; we do not profit at our Agency Owners’ expense
- Our commission split is 85% new business, 55% renewal, with an additional opportunity to earn 90%, 95% and 100% of new business commission
- Above and beyond our commission split, we invest $500,000 a year in a proprietary marketing rewards program that provides all agencies the opportunity to earn quarterly or annual credit dollar grants.
Q: What does it take to be a successful Agency Owner?
A: Successful agency owners in the Brightway system enjoy being their own boss, managing a sales team and helping people. The more you sell, the more you earn. And, with the benefit of renewal income and industry leading retention rates, you get the benefit of continuously adding to your business’ earning power.
Q: What if I don’t have an insurance background?
A: That’s OK. Some of our most successful Agency Owners didn’t have insurance backgrounds either. The support you receive from the Brightway system, ongoing coaching and support, make it easy to be successful.
Q: Why would I buy a Brightway franchise vs. starting my own agency?
A: With Brightway, you’ll grow faster, more profitably and experience the highest ROI with the least amount of risk. That’s why Forbes named us the #1 Franchise To Buy in the U.S. in 2015.
Q: Is financing available?
A: Yes. We work with several partner companies to provide our new and existing Agency Owners with start-up and expansion capital.