Every business relies on other businesses to deliver the services and products it needs to run smoothly and grow.
As a B2B franchisee, you’ll provide services or products that save small businesses time and money so they can be more productive and profitable. These benefits make you an integral part of your clients’ success, which means they will likely be long-term clients. Client stability, even in challenging economic times, is one of many advantages B2B franchises offer over Business-to-Consumer (B2C) franchises.
As a B2B franchisee, you’ll provide services or products that save small businesses time and money so they can be more productive and profitable.
As a result of providing much needed cost and time saving services and products to small businesses, B2B is one of the fastest growing franchise sectors, which means the number of brands you can choose from may seem overwhelming.
How do you know which B2B brand to invest in? One of the best ways to narrow down your choices is to only look at brands that have high franchisee satisfaction. Below are eight of the best brands that made Franchise Business Review’s 2017 Top B2B Franchises list based on franchisee satisfaction survey feedback from 4,934 franchisees who own and operate them. Only 33 B2B brands out of 53 made the list.
8 Top B2B Franchise Brands According to the Franchisees Who Own Them
- FASTSIGNS: As the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, FASTSIGNS continues to stay on top of a $29 billion industry. It's focused on evolving with the industry as it develops. Now more than ever, businesses look to FASTSIGNS for innovative ways to connect with customers in a highly competitive marketplace. Click here for investment and more information.
- Sandler Training: The Sandler Training system is designed to create lasting performance improvement through reinforcement, a process designed to be ongoing to build on prior learning. It's business model around that training creates recurring revenue and additional income streams for its franchisees. Click here for investment and more information.
- Minuteman Press: All businesses, regardless of their size or industry and whether they are startups, established companies, government groups or nonprofits, need to develop strong brand identity. Minuteman Press's design, print, marketing and direct mail capabilities enable it's franchisees to provide any business or organization with a fully integrated cross media marketing strategy that will increase brand awareness, drive up website traffic and generate positive results. Click here for investment and more information.
- Murphy Business & Financial: Murphy Business & Financial franchisees offer business brokerage services, mergers and acquisitions, franchise sales, commercial real estate, business valuation, consulting and machinery and equipment services. You don’t need experience as a business broker. You bring your business skills with you and Murphy Business & Financial provides the training, materials, forms, research materials, a proven lead generation program, and much more. Click here for investment and additional information.
- Supporting Strategies: As a Supporting Strategies franchisee, you'll be able to take advantage of the rising demand for bookkeeping and controller level services among small businesses. The brand's proven, scalable business model with highly automated systems and processes enables you to deliver cost-effective bookkeeping services to clients. Click here for investment and more information.
- Brightway Insurance: Brightway franchisees offer home, auto, life and business insurance services with the help of the company's centralized service center and accounting office. You do not need an insurance background since Brightway will provide you with training, ongoing coaching and support. Click here for investment and more information
- SpeedPro Imaging: The company offers large format, high-tech imaging for projects such as wall murals, event graphics, trade show displays, vehicle and building wraps, stadium-size banners and window clings. You'll be able to take on jobs that local print shops don’t have the capacity to complete and finish quickly.Click here for investment and more information.
- InXpress: InXpress provides international express, domestic express, freight, and mail services to customers, leveraging agreements with carriers to provide discounted rates and utilizing its online shipping software, Webship, to automate the shipping process. Click here for investment and more information.
To increase your chances of investing in a franchise that will meet your financial and personal goals, it’s a good idea to explore FBR’s Franchise Buyer’s Toolkit. It takes you through investing in and running a franchise business, provides you with an in-depth breakdown of the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which if you understand how to read it provides crucial insight into the franchise you are interested in, and features an online course that will enable you to make realistic, personalized financial projections in order to understand how much money you could make.