The average Home Care Assistance Location had $931,835 in revenues in year two and $1,194,366 in year three.
*See Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document
Join our franchise network to take advantage of the most successful business model in the exploding senior care industry.
Franchise includes all the tools and training you’ll need to get started immediately. Plus you get …
- A territory guaranteed to include more affluent seniors in need of care than that of any other.
- Low cost with franchise fees starting at $35,000.
- World class management team with well-known home care experts dedicated to supporting you every step of the way, both virtually and on-site.
- A turnkey system that attracts the most lucrative client cases and dominates the competition through a differentiated business model focused on live-in care.
- Comprehensive preparation to build your expertise in referral marketing, consumer branding and social media resulting in predictable client and caregiver acquisition.
Our unrivaled Home Care Assistance Quickstart Package includes everything you need to succeed including published consumer books, real client case studies, extensive PR, award winning ad designs and our highly regarded evidence-based caregiver training program, the Balanced Care Method.
- Our average weekly invoice network-wide is nearly four times the national average!
- A multi award winning Franchise500 company with 58% of locations in The Million Dollar Club. Featured in SmartMoney, ABC-7, The Franchise Times, Entrepreneur and More.
- The only senior care company that is willing to walk the walk – we are investing in opening locations across the country!
Don't let this incredible opportunity pass you by. Fill out the application below for immediate consideration.
Now accepting applications for the following territories: San Antonio, Portland, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Louisville, Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Des Moines, St. Paul, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, New Orleans, Boulder, Boise, Toronto, Tucson, Spokane, Wichita, Cedar Rapids, Colorado Springs, Charleston WV, Rhode Island